Artist Profile:



I am finally getting organized and have decided that SwipeFile will start a regular posting schedule. Tuesdays will feature an Artist Profile and today I am sharing with you one of my absolute favorite fashion illustrators Kelly Smith of Birdy & Me. This woman has serious skills! Her work has been featured in Vogue Austrailia (check this one out, it is one of my favorites!) and for brands such as
General Pants Co.
Aside from gracing magazines and ads, original and print versions of her work are available in her esty store of the same name,
Birdy & Me.I have been browsing and can't decide which beautiful print I must add to my decor! pppssst.....(I recently read that she is selling a lot of her original sketches in her store so look out that!)
Oh, last, but NOT least, don't forget to check out Kelly's blog, Birdy&Me, this girl has got her brand in full force, I love it! Peppered with new works as well as TONS of fashion editorials, this blog is a feast for the eyes. I honestly look at it more than once a day. IT'S THAT GOOD! One of my favorite features is her TOP SEVEN EDITORIAL LIST.... oldies but goodies!

0 comments:

top