I'm ba-ack.


Ok, if I apologize one more time for neglecting my blog, I think I will implode. Guilt. Failure. Shame. Etc. This is me doing penance and begging for forgiveness. Mostly from myself.

Now that I have that out of my system, take a look at what I have been working on for the past year or so in my absence. First off, I launched an eco-fashion company with my good friend and pretty much kick-ass lady, Angie Arner. Its called CounterCouture and the whole concept is based on upcycling(kind of like recycling) bridesmaid dresses into sexy cocktail dresses that one could actually wear.Here is one of my favorite looks from our past collection.


Another awesome organization that CounterCouture has been working with is MNfashion. They are working to create a sustainable fashion industry in Minneapolis through collaboration and sustainable manufacturing practices
among MANY other things! Their largest claim to fame is the go-to fashion event of Spring Fashion Week called Voltage: Fashion Amplified, which is a fashion and rock show that highlights local designers and musicians.


All around its been amazing, but I am heading into fall wit
h a more refined focus. More on that to come. But for now, watch for posts on upcoming fashion shoots that I will be art directing, graduation, my wedding,possible news of world travel (and domination, of course) as well as the ever plenty inspiration. There are so many people to get inspired by!








Photos 1 & 2: Photo credits: Werthless Photography
Photo 3: Art Direction by Chris Larson
Photo 4: Designer Raul Osorio, Photo credit: Stephanie Colgan

0 comments:

top